Chaos Duel Academy
CDA have merged with this academy NDA (new dawn academy)

link:http://newdawnacademy.forumotion.net/forum

join it!!

~gkamal
Chaos Duel Academy
CDA have merged with this academy NDA (new dawn academy)

link:http://newdawnacademy.forumotion.net/forum

join it!!

~gkamal
Chaos Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » I Love You Baby Midi
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm by 

» I need a test
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:57 pm by mexicanohhs

» Introduction
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 am by 6yamikazi9

» shade44380 test
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 pm by HermesJr

» DSK's Testing Office
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:17 am by redbubba9

» wh0_ar3_y0u's Deck Shop
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 am by jtp1000

» pleased to meet u From: phantom-Kaon
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:47 pm by phantom-Kaon

» gkamal office
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm by TCML

» Mateo2796: Deck Test
    CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 am by Mateo2796

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    CDA Hamachi Networks
    CDA's Testing Net Pass:cda
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    CDA Hamachi Networks
    CDA's Testing Net Pass:cda
    Affiliates

Affiliates

sidebar

CDA is affiliating with ARC

Go down 
    +2
    NinjaKiller
    gkamal
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    gkamal

gkamal

Number of posts Number of posts : 283
    Warn bar :
    CDA is affiliating with ARC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CDA is affiliating with ARC Right_bar_bleue

CDA is affiliating with ARC Empty
    PostSubject: CDA is affiliating with ARC   CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 am

hey guys as you already noticed we are affiliated with airknight revival clan academy it's an older academy than us and it's a good academy got a lot of good members and it won most of it's academy wars were gonna war soon together and trust me this academy is good it got new things here and there feel free to join it
    Back to top Go down
    NinjaKiller

NinjaKiller

Obelisk Blue

Number of posts Number of posts : 19
    Warn bar :
    CDA is affiliating with ARC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CDA is affiliating with ARC Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: CDA is affiliating with ARC   CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Awesome Smile
    Back to top Go down
    coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

Slifer Red

Number of posts Number of posts : 25
    Warn bar :

PostSubject: Re: CDA is affiliating with ARC   CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Yo Guys,
    Many of you have already met me or my academy members in Wars. For those who haven't and missed out on my intro, I am ARC's admin. We would be happy to welcome you guys to our academy; we have an efficient testing system (by hiring a hyperactive tester) and most our members get tested right away.
    See you guys, one side or the other (or both hehe) (yes ARC is about to war CDA ironically, but it's all in good spirit).
    Back to top Go down
    Vongola-x

Vongola-x

Obelisk Blue

Number of posts Number of posts : 29
    Warn bar :

PostSubject: Re: CDA is affiliating with ARC   CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:48 pm

already in it Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
    Stify

Stify

Number of posts Number of posts : 17
    Warn bar :

PostSubject: Re: CDA is affiliating with ARC   CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 pm

don't forget to put me in when the time comes
    Back to top Go down
    EvilShadow

Number of posts Number of posts : 7
    Warn bar :

PostSubject: Re: CDA is affiliating with ARC   CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:18 am

What about a small war 6v6 with NDA?
    A friendly one!
    Back to top Go down
    coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

Slifer Red

Number of posts Number of posts : 25
    Warn bar :

PostSubject: Re: CDA is affiliating with ARC   CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:28 pm

I support a CDA vs NDA war, but I'm afraid I'll have to side up with NDA if it happens (I'm a mod there). Again, all in good spirit. Heheh, that means i'll end up facing CDA in two different wars.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CDA is affiliating with ARC   CDA is affiliating with ARC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CDA is affiliating with ARC
    Page 1 of 1