Chaos Duel Academy
CDA have merged with this academy NDA (new dawn academy)

link:http://newdawnacademy.forumotion.net/forum

join it!!

~gkamal
Chaos Duel Academy
CDA have merged with this academy NDA (new dawn academy)

link:http://newdawnacademy.forumotion.net/forum

join it!!

~gkamal
Chaos Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I Love You Baby Midi
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm by 

» I need a test
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:57 pm by mexicanohhs

» Introduction
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 am by 6yamikazi9

» shade44380 test
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 pm by HermesJr

» DSK's Testing Office
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:17 am by redbubba9

» wh0_ar3_y0u's Deck Shop
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 am by jtp1000

» pleased to meet u From: phantom-Kaon
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:47 pm by phantom-Kaon

» gkamal office
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm by TCML

» Mateo2796: Deck Test
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 am by Mateo2796

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
CDA Hamachi Networks
CDA's Testing Net Pass:cda
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
CDA Hamachi Networks
CDA's Testing Net Pass:cda
Affiliates

Affiliates

sidebar

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED

Go down 
+6
wh0_ar3_y0u
Lavi
Scorpion67
pipoloi1999
coolchemist2001
gkamal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gkamal

gkamal

Number of posts Number of posts : 283
Warn bar :
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Right_bar_bleue

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 pm

hey people just post what u like to see in CDA and i will make what i can to give it to u like events competitons and stuff
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

Slifer Red

Number of posts Number of posts : 25
Warn bar :
IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Right_bar_bleue

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 am

My modest idea:
NDA is not the best in terms of activity, but it is not dead. I keep thinking who are the members who are active on NDA, and it hit me. It's either members who consider NDA their home, or ARC members who moved to NDA who used to think of ARC as their home. Hence, my idea to you is: find people who consider this place home, as opposed to finding people who are joining their 10th academy.
I, for example, am active on NDA more than any academy because it is, well, my primary academy now.

In short, find people who have never joined academies or have only joined a few academies before.
Back to top Go down
gkamal

gkamal

Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:12 pm

that what i do
Back to top Go down
pipoloi1999

pipoloi1999

Ra Yellow

Number of posts Number of posts : 24
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 pm

there's this thing called chatango. u can chat with ppl through it. a lot of academys have it.
Back to top Go down
gkamal

gkamal

Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 pm

we have on portal
Back to top Go down
pipoloi1999

pipoloi1999

Ra Yellow

Number of posts Number of posts : 24
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

never saw it. maybe cuz i never use the portal
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67

Scorpion67

Ra Yellow

Number of posts Number of posts : 19
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 pm

The best way to make your academy succesfull is wars ! Now there is a lot of people who will say that wars are not important and everything ... bla bla bla ..... can you tell me what was the most succefull academy in the past ? DAD of course and dont ask why cuz wars will be my answer. That will make people know CDA and it will attract people. It worked for DGA Smile Thats how we made our reputation, beating everybody XD

Now another important thing is to know how to use your affiliates. ADA is one of the most active academies I know and they do a lot of Events to attract people and the other academies particiapte in those events and some players even become active in ADA.

So those are my 2 answers. Competitions are cool but that wont keep your members.
Back to top Go down
Lavi
Admin
Lavi

Number of posts Number of posts : 100
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm

True. Competitions are just for fun.

Maybe we should do wars,but first we have to find some active members.

And also a little repairing the forum won't hurt,don't ask me what needed to be fixed,I just feel that way.
Back to top Go down
wh0_ar3_y0u

wh0_ar3_y0u

Slifer Red

Number of posts Number of posts : 147
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Yup. Lets start some wars, I will find members for the war, dont worry Razz
Back to top Go down
gkamal

gkamal

Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:36 pm

ok Wh0_Ar3_y0u make the war team pm it to me i will find an academy to war
Back to top Go down
alonzo12

alonzo12

Slifer Red

Number of posts Number of posts : 4
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 pm

how many members per team needed?
Back to top Go down
wh0_ar3_y0u

wh0_ar3_y0u

Slifer Red

Number of posts Number of posts : 147
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 am

like 7-8
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x

Vongola-x

Obelisk Blue

Number of posts Number of posts : 29
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:52 pm

DGA is ready to war you any time if u want to Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
EvilShadow

Number of posts Number of posts : 7
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 pm

dra too,.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67

Scorpion67

Ra Yellow

Number of posts Number of posts : 19
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Guys do something this is really dying !
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

Number of posts Number of posts : 9
Warn bar :

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
The best way to make your academy succesfull is wars ! Now there is a lot of people who will say that wars are not important and everything ... bla bla bla ..... can you tell me what was the most succefull academy in the past ? DAD of course and dont ask why cuz wars will be my answer. That will make people know CDA and it will attract people. It worked for DGA Smile Thats how we made our reputation, beating everybody XD

Now another important thing is to know how to use your affiliates. ADA is one of the most active academies I know and they do a lot of Events to attract people and the other academies particiapte in those events and some players even become active in ADA.

So those are my 2 answers. Competitions are cool but that wont keep your members.

first i wanna thank scorp for such words ^^
but scorp, the times are not the same, DAD is dead now lol. Old times made us go for wars so people know about our academies or teams. But today, there are no more much academies like before, and the new academies die because of no activity just when they start. They can't build a war team of inactive members and so they fail.

I said my view how to succeed in the "dead much?" post :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED   IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDEAS IDEAS NEEDED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Duel Academy :: CDA Main :: News-
Jump to: