Chaos Duel Academy
CDA have merged with this academy NDA (new dawn academy)

link:http://newdawnacademy.forumotion.net/forum

join it!!

~gkamal
Chaos Duel Academy
CDA have merged with this academy NDA (new dawn academy)

link:http://newdawnacademy.forumotion.net/forum

join it!!

~gkamal
Chaos Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » I Love You Baby Midi
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm by 

» I need a test
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:57 pm by mexicanohhs

» Introduction
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 am by 6yamikazi9

» shade44380 test
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 pm by HermesJr

» DSK's Testing Office
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:17 am by redbubba9

» wh0_ar3_y0u's Deck Shop
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 am by jtp1000

» pleased to meet u From: phantom-Kaon
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:47 pm by phantom-Kaon

» gkamal office
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm by TCML

» Mateo2796: Deck Test
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 am by Mateo2796

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    CDA Hamachi Networks
    CDA's Testing Net Pass:cda
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    CDA Hamachi Networks
    CDA's Testing Net Pass:cda
    Affiliates

Affiliates

sidebar

"What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Scorpion67

Scorpion67

Ra Yellow

Number of posts Number of posts : 19
    Warn bar :
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player Right_bar_bleue

"What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player Empty
    PostSubject: "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player   "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 am

Welcome to Scorp's New Topic "What will Pros Do". This is a Topic I will start to show you guyz the difference between Pros and Average Players. Sometimes 2 players will have the same cards and will do 2 different moves in the same situation. I will give you some situations and show what an Average player will do and what a Pro would do. Hope you will like this Topic because I'm sure it will help a lot of players to take better decisions during a Duel. This Topic is Originaly Started on DGA but I will post it on DGA Affiiated Academies Smile If you wana see more of this, Join DGA Today

http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum

This is the first segmentof my new topic so, I will start with the basics of how to be a goodp layer and how to make good moves. Those little moves can make the difference in a duel !

Situation #1 : It is your turn !

- Your Opponent have a Face Up Royal Oppression

- You Have Chaos Sorcerer in Hand and Mystical Space Typhoon

What will Average Players do : They will Use MST on the Face Up Oppression and then special Sumon Chaos Sorcerer

What Will Pros Do : They Will Special Sumon Chaos Sorcerer to make their opponent pay 800 LP's and then they will chain MST

This looks like a simple move but that 800 Extra LP's you deal to the opponent can make a big difference in a duel. If your opponent had 3000 LP's that extra damage will allow you to go for game in the same turn. But thats not All, there is more this move can do for you. We will see it in the Sitation number 2.

Situation #2 : Its your opponent's turn

Life Points : 5000/5000

You have Elemental Hero Neos Alius and Royal Oppression Face Up. Your 2 Facedowns are Warning and Dimensional Prison.

Your opponent have a Face Up Defense Debris Dragon and a Card Trooper. He synchro fro Black Rose Dragon.

What Will Average Players do : They Will use Royal Oppresion on Black Rose dragon and They will probably get fucked by MST ( NOTE that when MST is chained to Royal Oppression, You lost the opportunity to activate Solemn Warning ). In that Situation you lost all your advantage on you will probably wont come back from that cuz you lost some key cards.

What will Pros Do : They will 1st see if both mst's are in the grave to see if they can risk to use Oppression. If both MST's are not there they will use their Warning. That will make them lose a Backrow and more life points than oppression BUT your sure that Blackrose effect will never resolve and you will keep the control of the game !

Offcourse if your opponent had a card set in this situation, you have to consider the DUST TORNADO but I'm trying to make this simple to understand. In all the situations possible, the safest way to play that move is "Negate the Black Rose Summon with Solemn Warning"

Thats for the Basic Explanation If you wana push your knowledge further read the explanation Below

Now How you I know my opponent have MST in hands. Take all the field on consideration. Your opponent had a Card Trooper. He could have attacked your Alius and get a plus with the draw he gets from trooper. He dont knows that you have the Prison Facedown and Even if you have it, he Still have the Debris Dragon with 2000 Def to pretect him. If he shynchro sumon while you have oppression on the field, it means that he is baiting your oppression cuz otherwise, he will have nothing left on the field and he will just minus himself to deal 800 Lifepoints and tha's dumb when both players have high lifepoints. Think outside of the box !

Well thats it for today. Hope you like my new segment guys and I really hope it will help some of you to take better decisions in Future Duels.

Leave your comments and Impression Below to see if you like this or I should just Stop it Razz

cya guyz Later

DGA Owner ~ Scorpion67 ~ The DLKz Meta Knight
    Back to top Go down
    gkamal

gkamal

Number of posts Number of posts : 283
    Warn bar :
    "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player   "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:41 am

nice article bro keep it up Wink
    Back to top Go down
    L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

Obelisk Blue

Number of posts Number of posts : 15
    Warn bar :

PostSubject: Re: "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player   "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Its really nice, you talk/write like a real pro, good job. Keep it coming tho ,so the UN-experience players can learn : )
    Back to top Go down
    Lavi
    Admin
    Lavi

Number of posts Number of posts : 100
    Warn bar :

PostSubject: Re: "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player   "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Well done indeed.

Keep it up
    Back to top Go down
    Scorpion67

Scorpion67

Ra Yellow

Number of posts Number of posts : 19
    Warn bar :

PostSubject: Re: "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player   "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Wow people Actualy eaded this Razz
    Thx for the comment guyz. I will upload some more articles soon Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player   "What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What will Pros Do" A new topic By Scorp about how to be better player
    Page 1 of 1